Monday, August 20, 2007

Fall Collection

Fall is one of my favorite seasons. There's a feeling of excitement and energy in the sharp cool air that I still associate with returning to school, reuniting with friends, and attending football games and fall events.

And painting fall designs are my favorite. I love the colors and subjects.

Our Wed evening group will be painting this Fall Collection starting soon. We have loved this design by Kerry Smith and I never tire of teaching it.

On Friday, Sept 14, we'll paint the Lake in Autumn scene with geese flying on a 4 x 4 gesso board. No experience is needed to join this fun Friday workshop taught by Liz. Be sure to register at least 1 week in advance to save your seat.


I'm working on the Autumn Basket, a Sharon Hamilton design, now and loving it too. Watch for a photo of it soon.

Plan to join us for some exciting fall painting.


And we'll get into our Winter/Christmas painting soon: scenes, gifts, ornaments,...