Thursday, June 18, 2009

Society Of Decorative Painting


It has been a thrill to have my article appear on the cover of the Decorative Painter magazine. In case you don't know, this is the journal for the Society of Decorative Painting that goes out internationally. If you are not already a member you should join and support our society. You'll also receive the journal, all issues of 2009 with both of my articles, and keep informed about what is going on in decorative painting.

I have have congratulations from many of our painters, and thanks. It's been nice to hear from all of you. Come paint with me.

I was asked and agreed to donate my painting to the permanent collection at the Society of Decorative Painters in Wichita KS where it is now on display. Next year you can attend Conference in Wichita and go by the Society to see my painting as well as many other wonderful paintings.