Monday, June 21, 2010

At the Studio Again

I'm back from vacation which was wonderful, and at the studio trying to figure out where I left off with studio happenings.

Our open class resumes tomorrow and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and getting back into painting.

We're finishing up some of our current paintings on Wed and getting ready to start new ones so be sure to check out the schedule and plan to join us.

If you haven't registered for the leaf study class I'm teaching this Sat, June 26, do so quickly so you won't miss it. This class is a must if you want to improve your acrylic painting techniques in general, and side loading in specific, as well as learn to paint realistic leaves. I've had lots of queries about when the next leaf study would be taught and here it is. And, the room is air conditioned, a cool way to spend your Sat.

Coming soon! I've planned a watercolor class for July 9 and will be working on my painting this week. I'll let you see it as soon as it's out of my brush and on the paper. Our last watercolor class was so successful we want to paint more.

Come have fun and cool off in a painting class. I'll see you soon.