Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ocean Waves

Blue is the color of the ocean and sky at the NC coast where I am headed tomorrow. I’m looking forward to teaching a seminar this weekend and then to a week’s vacation with my family at the beach. Actually I’ll be doing research for our ocean paintings, right? I will check on emails periodically during the week but no one will be at the studio.

Ros’ paintings are at the studio and we’re excited about painting with Ros again this year. I have sent out the prep so if you didn’t get the email, please let me know.  I have prep at the studio for our local students as well as surfaces for our attendees.
There are still seats available so it’s not too late to register. Be sure to check the project photos on the web site and register now.

Kathie George Seminar: We are full for the Tue mixed media class. There are still seats available for Monday, Batik, and Wed, Tjap workshop.  Register now.

I’ve updated our class schedule on the web site for you to check. Don’t miss our exciting summer classes. We have an air conditioned studio and congenial atmosphere.

I’m teaching two requested workshops this summer: 
July 9 & 10 is the Linda Lock Yellow Poppies. If you missed it the first time here is your opportunity experience this dramatic painting. 
On Aug 11 & 12, I’m teaching my Sailboat in the Window. We’d love to have you join us.
Register now by contacting me and sending your check to the studio.

Be sure to watch for the next issue of the Decorative Painter. I have an article in it.

Have a good week and get ready to come paint with us in July.