Monday, October 17, 2011

A Few Results from the NC State Fair

So exciting! Verna Foster place second in the NC St Fair arts and photography amateur painting division with her still life. Congratulations Verna.
Verna Foster's original still life.

I'm so proud of all our painters who entered their paintings in the fair exhibits. Congratulation to all who won ribbons. I'll have photos a little later.
Congratulations to Margaret Vopelak one of our local decorative painters who earned Best in Show Professional for patterned decorative painting at the NC State Fair. It was a beautiful floral. I hope you all go by to see these wonderful paintings if you live locally.
Dianne Wooldridge earned a red ribbon for her impressive south western still life at the NC State Fair. Congratulations to Dianne. Emiko earned a blue ribbon for her beautiful pink tulips and Mary Webb took blue with her wonderful mother goose child's table.
Dianne Wooldridge's original still life.
I'll have more results as I discover and remember them. Rick has photos that I'll post. There were many more wonderful entries.