Thursday, January 3, 2013

Join Us For Our New Year of Painting Party

You are all invited to join us for our 
New Year of Painting Party 2013!
Our holiday party to celebrate our  
New Year of Painting is 
Jan 6, 2013, 2p-4p. 
Plan to join us for some painting fun, class registration, and socializing. I have a special treat for anyone who would like to paint with us, a frog pendant.  This cute design is from Peggy Harris and painted easily so no prior painting experience is needed.  Bring your friends or family and come paint with us.  We’ll start painting at 2:30p.  This class is my present to you.

I’ll have the schedule for Winter 2013 ready for you to see samples and register for classes.
Bring a snack to share if you would like.  Also bring any paintings that you would like for others to see.



Please let me know if you plan to paint so that I can have adequate painting supplies ready for you.