Saturday, January 26, 2008

Studio Hours

I've been promising myself this ever since we moved to our wonderful location on Sawmill Rd. I'm going to take Fridays off except when we have classes or special events. Yeah! It's not that I don't have lots of work/painting/organizing to do at Artful Endeavors, it's just that I need sometime at home and for errands like grocery shopping. My husband and I both like to eat. So now I'm going to buy a large shovel and strong rake and begin to tidy up my house.

Just so you will all know, I'll be at Artful Endeavors on:

Monday 10am - 6p
Tuesday 10am - 4p, then I go to Cary for our evening class.
Wednesday 10am - 8p
Thursday 10am - 6p

Friday and Saturday when I have classes.

Tue and Wed I have classes all day.
If you plan to drop by, just be sure to call to make sure I haven't run out for a meal or an errand.