Friday, June 6, 2008

A Note From Bernice

Hi Liz,

I wanted to let you know how much fun your monthly Friday classes are to attend. Learning to use different elements with our painting is definitely inspiring and provides a jumping off point to try something new and/or different.

The butterfly card this morning was wonderful. Everyone chose different color combinations and all looked amazing.

Also, the recent batik class and portrait class was great. While I enjoy all the projects we do, it is important (for me) to step outside of my comfort zone and attempt more.

Thanks for being such a wonderful and patient teacher.

I certainly would recommend and encourage any of your students who have the opportunity and time, to try these different classes.

Being able to finish the project in a couple of hours is also a plus!

Thanks,Bernice