Thursday, August 19, 2010

Feedback Notes

It's always nice to get positive feedback about classes and constructive ideas. I wanted to share a couple of note from some of you.

" I want to thank you again for providing an excellent class on Leaf study and cannot wait for the advanced class to be scheduled so that I may attend.

I find your teaching methods wonderful because you use multiple learning methods to convey the technique you are teaching; reinforced by your personal attention during the actual hands on practice. Plus I felt that I was in a friendly environment that made me feel comfortable; and the people around me were friendly and welcoming.

What is so great about your classes is that not only do I have an enjoyable time, I leave with a

sense of accomplishment because I actually learned a new skill in a fun place.

I look forward to coming to another class with you in the very near future."DB


"Hey Liz: Just wanted to drop you a note and tell you how much I thoroughly enjoyed the Butterfly workshop. It was great and "relaxing"!! ! Just seeing all you have accomplished in your painting is an inspiration to me!!!" BC