Tuesday, August 24, 2010

This Little Piggy

Went to the Lutheran Home in Salisbury for their Alzheimer benefit auction. Or is going as soon as he is good and dry. The shoe will be donated to the Fancy Footwear Project to benefit the local Alzheimer Association Memory Walk. And what fun he was to create. I found these square toed heels at the local thrift store and they spoke to me. What they said was oink, ink. The square toe was just want to be a pig. And here we have This Little Piggy.

An article about the footwear is in the Salisbury Post if you would like to see more.



My Father has an apartment at the Lutheran Home and is an active part of their activities. He loves to help others and this gives him many opportunities to serve. I'm sure he'll have fun submitting the piggy shoe for me.