Thursday, February 3, 2011

Class Schedule Update

We've added classes to our schedule for March!  I'm working on samples and will have them posted as soon as I get them completed.

I have a new shipment of paints in the studio from DecoArt including, tada tada. . . . the newest colors and they are yummy! Persimmon, Sea Glass, Coral Blush, Mulberry (one of my personal favs) and Purple Wave a must have for you purple fans.

We also have a new shipment of surfaces at the shop. More of our favorites.

Be sure to register for the Bird Watcher Batik before Feb 11 so that I can have your directions ready for you at class. Scroll down for detail and photo.

Ros Stallcup seminar update:  We have about 1/3 of our seats reserved!  Be sure to register soon to save your seat.

More later. My dinner and couch are calling me at home.

Covered bridge starting next week in Cary.
Liz