Friday, February 3, 2012

Reorganizing the Web Site

Did you notice? The web pages have been reorganized. I've tried to make classes and workshops easier to locate. Peruse the pages and let me know if this is helpful.
We're adding new classes and workshops. We've found some new ideas and projects that have excited us, including a paint your pet workshop; another bird to complement our wren, a blue bird this time; a couple of delightful Trudy Beard designs; a duo of JoSonja designs that we've wanted to paint; and there are more Simply Art Class coming.
There's a new Deal Saver coming up soon that is effective in March/April for prospective new students. Be sure to tell your friends to come paint with us.
Alright, now it's time for me to go paint.
By the way, I have left the couch and am much better although still coughing and blowing my nose frequently. We will have classes next week so I'll look forward to seeing you then.
Liz