Thursday, December 2, 2010

Early Christmas Gift


I'm giving myself an early Christmas gift. I'm taking back my Friday's off! Trying real hard for a 40+ hr week. Yeah!

My regular studio hrs are:
Mon 10a-5p
Tue 10a-4p, then I'm off to Cary for class
Wed 10a-8p
Thurs 10a-5p
Also watch for other class times.

Remember to tell your family and friends that they can give you a gift certificate from Artful Endeavors for your gift. I'm sure you're needing new brushes.

We're working on our 2011 schedule and finding lots of exciting projects to paint. I'll start posting our Jan schedule soon.

Meanwhile, we're furiously squeezing in lots of Dec, pre holiday painting. Our poinsettia ornaments turned out beautiful. The students said that it was lots of fun to learn the new technique.

We still have the baby deer, START class coming up on Dec 16. Be sure to register by Dec 9. Such a delightful baby deer designed by Peggy Harris. Bring a friend.

And on Dec 29 we have a special between holidays class where we'll do a watercolor batik. I'm working on this original bird design and will have a photo for you soon. Be sure to register by Dec 22. This is another one of our START classes.

Our New Year of Painting Party is scheduled for Jan 2, 2011! This is our holiday party, welcoming everyone back after the holidays and celebrating the new year of painting. We'll have class samples, paintings by our students, goodies, and you can register and pick up prep for upcoming classes. Mark your calendar and plan to join us. Bring friends and family.