Friday, December 10, 2010

Welcome 2011


”Even at best talent remains a constant, and those who rely upon that gift alone, without developing further, peak quickly and soon fade to obscurity.” -- David Bayles and Ted Orland


And so we continue to learn.Liz

Cough, cough, sneeze, breathe, sniff, breathe, cough. That's been my week, curled up on the couch with my portable space heaters (cats) and a box of tissues. I'm starting to feel good enough to venture away from the couch for short periods of time and even made it to the studio for a short while.

That said, I have the beginnings of our Jan-Feb, 2011 schedule on our class page. Just scroll past the last of this year's schedule, which you should be here to help me finish out the year, and you'll find 2011. I still have to check for typos and add photos of projects that i have yet to paint, but here is you exciting new previews for the new year.


Remember that Jan 2 is our open house, Or New Year of Painting Party, our holiday party. Be sure to mark your calendar and get ready to join us. Being a goodie and come see upcoming projects, pick up prep, and socialize. Bring friends.

More on my next journey away from the couch. Sniff, sniff. Liz