Monday, December 20, 2010

Five Days till Christmas

Can you believe it! Only 5 days. Of course Christmas at our house is whatever day we can get together with family and that's not Christmas day this year, but we'll spread the family time out over a week. I've been busy creating presents for everyone and still have some creating to do. Here I am at the last minute finishing up painting for presents. But it's fun.

I've been at the studio today working with a young friend on painted presents for her family. She's saving money for a car this year and getting creative with her presents. And she has been creative and learned about painting. I think her family and best friend will love the presents she has painted for them. I love helping a young person express themselves creatively. And she was pleased. That's the greatest gift I could have received.

Tomorrow I'm working on my paintings. I resolve to stay away from the computer and give myself a day of painting. Now that's a treat.

Hope you are treating yourself this season.
Liz