Thursday, June 21, 2012

Deal Saver in the News and Observer

I'm offering another Deal Saver to new customers? I want to introduce new prospective painters to the fun that we enjoy with our painting.

The deal started this week so if you are a new customer or have a friend that is interested in attending a painting class please pass the word.  Our classes are mainly for adults but any children 10yrs and up who can stay focused for 3 hrs are welcome to join us.

Those of you who enjoyed the deal saver painting class with me before are welcome, and invited, to attend the class also at the regular class rate of $40.  You can register on the class schedule pageCome and bring a friend.

The schedule of classes includes day, evening, and Sat classes as posted. When you have purchased the deal give me a call (919-847-4101) on or after July 2 or email. Please schedule your class at least 1 week prior to the class so that I can have all the supplies ready for you. Class size is small for individual attention so be sure to reserve your seat soon.

I'll look forward to sharing our love of painting with you new painters.
Liz

Deal Saver:  Check the schedule.